Guest AnimeGurl Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 Ask some questions and we will answer!:love:
Booboo Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 When Pan, Trunks, and small Goku go up in space what are they looking for?
Guest Matt Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 [color=red][b]They are searching for the black star dragonballs so they can restore Goku to his normal age/size. The balack stay db's are scattered all over the universe, and not just the world. That's why they go into space.[/b][/color]
Guest AnimeGurl Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 Yeah,the question is answered lil android.lol.Hey I got a question,when do they show DBZ GT? I didn't see it.
Barra Maral Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 Umm. to answer your question, AnimeGurl, DBGT will be comming to the U.S. quite soon. I got a newsletter from Funimation stating that for us.
Recommended Posts