Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Maps?


Guest Imsirion

Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
Throughout Db and DBZ,theres been locations like Korin's Tower, R R Army Headquarters, Roshi's Island, all those cities (like where Bulma lives) and Gohans Village. Thing is, I've never seen maps. Did Akira Toriyama ever create a world map of the DB world. We know its Earth but not the same geography,with all those Islands (they've shown tons) and really unknown locations, do any maps exist? Its weird because they've shown diffrent nationalities like Indians, Arabics, (lots in DB, in those desert towns and such) and more races but they seem to be everywhere like theres no countries, but still, no maps. If there are any maps that you guys have seen, please post them.
Posted
The only map I know of looks nothing like Earth. It has 5 islands around a central island (which to my knowledge is a valcano)

As far anything else goes... i think there's a map of the solar system used floating around the net somewhere, I believe I've seen it. but not one of the earth.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]The only map I know of looks nothing like Earth. It has 5 islands around a central island (which to my knowledge is a valcano)

[/B][/QUOTE]

A world with only islands? Thought so. Whenever you see them fly to place to place, all you see is ocean and island after island trailing behind them. About the solar system map, do you know if Akira Toriyama made it or did some sight make it up?
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
wow, cool world map. I never thought i looked like that 0.o
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Thanks Transtic Nerve, its cool. I love looking at maps, all kinds. Dont really know why. I like how the map shows where events took place.
Guest boogeta
Posted
wierd I never noticed that there were was only water when they traveled

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...