Guest Imsirion Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Throughout Db and DBZ,theres been locations like Korin's Tower, R R Army Headquarters, Roshi's Island, all those cities (like where Bulma lives) and Gohans Village. Thing is, I've never seen maps. Did Akira Toriyama ever create a world map of the DB world. We know its Earth but not the same geography,with all those Islands (they've shown tons) and really unknown locations, do any maps exist? Its weird because they've shown diffrent nationalities like Indians, Arabics, (lots in DB, in those desert towns and such) and more races but they seem to be everywhere like theres no countries, but still, no maps. If there are any maps that you guys have seen, please post them.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 The only map I know of looks nothing like Earth. It has 5 islands around a central island (which to my knowledge is a valcano) As far anything else goes... i think there's a map of the solar system used floating around the net somewhere, I believe I've seen it. but not one of the earth.
Guest Imsirion Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]The only map I know of looks nothing like Earth. It has 5 islands around a central island (which to my knowledge is a valcano) [/B][/QUOTE] A world with only islands? Thought so. Whenever you see them fly to place to place, all you see is ocean and island after island trailing behind them. About the solar system map, do you know if Akira Toriyama made it or did some sight make it up?
Mike Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 I'm also curious about this too. I would love to see any maps anyone can find, I'm going to go searching now.
Guest QuickSilver Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 wow, cool world map. I never thought i looked like that 0.o
Foredaddy Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 man no wonder there is so much water in the show! Nothing but islands! :devil:
Impact Player Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 I only knew that the DBZ world was only made to look like Africa and Australia to be together with Euroasia.
Guest Imsirion Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 Thanks Transtic Nerve, its cool. I love looking at maps, all kinds. Dont really know why. I like how the map shows where events took place.
ssgogetalevel5 Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 I thought I saw one in an old Pojo Dragonball magizine.
Guest boogeta Posted November 17, 2002 Posted November 17, 2002 wierd I never noticed that there were was only water when they traveled
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now