tigeroscar_1 Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 is it better to have a big deck or small deck?
Mike Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 I'd say small, because you have more of a chance of drawing the cards you need. ;)
Kinetic Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [color=darkblue] That's what I've always said, but a lot of my friends disagree. They think it's good to have a humongous deck with good cards, but that's not necessarily true, because you have a greater chance of [i]not[/i] getting the card you need. Me, I've always have an extremely small deck, but have gone up to 54, and probably won't go up any further. [/color]
tigeroscar_1 Posted November 10, 2002 Author Posted November 10, 2002 well i have about 63 cards. 33 monster and 30 magic/trap
Mike Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 I have 50, lol. I refuse to go above, and to stop myself, I spend all my money on booster packs so I don't buy more card protectors. My deck is Spellcaster/Fiend Powerup/Beatdown I'd say. ;) Not sure if it classifies as beatdown though, lol.
Shy Posted November 10, 2002 Posted November 10, 2002 [size=1]This sort of thing is what the advice thread is made for. Topic closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts