rokas Posted November 11, 2002 Posted November 11, 2002 I just got my guitar, so i thought there might be some people around here who could teach me. so if you have any music instrument or know any tunes tell me. this is suposed to be in music section, right?
Devon Posted November 12, 2002 Posted November 12, 2002 i play acoustic guitar and bass. but there isent a way i could teach you because its more of a hands on kind of thing.
Manic Webb Posted November 12, 2002 Posted November 12, 2002 I can't play the guitar yet (my dad still hasn't given me lessons) but it's easy to find some sheet music and charts and tabs and stuff online to teach you (it's how I'm learning to play the piano, with my tone-deft self :) )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now