Flash Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 I dunno if you can draw Meltdown from anywhere, but I know you can make it from Mystery Fluids using someone's Magic Refine..
G/S/B Master Posted December 8, 2002 Author Posted December 8, 2002 Can someone give me a whole walkthrough to Ultimecia's Castle?I beat Spinxaur/Spinxaura,and I have a trouble getting to Tri-Point. If anyone advise me to go back to Disk 3 it's ok because I made a seperate File between Disk 4:Ultimecia's Casstle and Disk 3: Before entering Lunatic Pandora with the Ragonarok.
Valen Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 Ok, you can draw Meltdown from the Gaylas(Level 20+) in the northern region around Trabia Garden. As for Untimecia's Castle, all I can say is go get the Ragnarok(the big ship) by jumping into portal 3 (i [i]Think[/i]) and running around the Centra continent. It is in the great desert... the one on Centra where you find the cactaurs... I knew the name of it, but I seem to have forgotten it. Anyway, though you cannot go into any cities or towns, you can still go to the Island Closest to Hell/Heaven (See Flash's map) and finish the upgrades... Oh, and in disc 2-3, in the Trabia region... if you go into a forest, you can battle a Blue Dragon and get the Dragon things that you need (Level 50+).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now