Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm afraid I am in deck limbo. Over the past three weeks, I've planned a Relinquished deck, a Toon deck, a dragon deck, a Dark Magician Deck, and Buster Blader deck, a Machine deck and a defensive Exodia deck.
Ironically, I don't have the cards to complete any of them, and now I can't decide which deck would be the best for me and my personality, because I'm a complex, multi-leveled individual. (I just *sound* like a maniac.)
How do I finally decide whixh deck I am perfectly suited for??
Posted
Hehe, I know how you feel. I planned on making a complete water deck, but I doubt I'll be able to do it.

Currently, I have an aqua/dragon deck, and I'm pretty proud of it. Only problem is, I gotta watch out and not put any fire-type dragons in my deck :laugh:

I just need a few more cards to complet my deck, and then I hope to enter the tourneys.
Posted
So thats what they call it. Deck Limbo. Very catchy. lol
Some of my friends went way ahead buildng their deck. But the best place to stat is with what you have. Its easy to build from that.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm in Deck Limbo, too! I think up a new idea for a deck at least twice a week. Somebody HELP ME! Wait a second... I found some other people like me... We'll be best buddiez! XD
Posted
I'm not alone! Yay! *sobs* Okay, enough of that. I think I'm just going to take some personality tests to determine what kind of deck I would most like...Do they even make tests for things like that?
Posted
Well, what's your favorite type of monster?
Usually that can decide which you would most like.
I like Fiend-types (Summoned Skull) so anturally my favorite deck I play most often is my Fiend/Spellcaster Beatdown.
Posted
I like Fiends and dragons, and a few spellcastors. but all of those have been done to death, and I wanted to try something original, something that I could play, and people would say, "Huh. never seen *that* before..."
Maybe I should try Fiend/Dragon? I can actually plan that out.
Posted
[COLOR=green]If your looking for a really good deck, build a light, and dark. I have planned out everything with this deck. I'd put in 3 blue eyes, and 3 dark mighichian. Then 2 Seyeara, and 2 Thousand dragons. Then 3 Curse of dragons. Then you'll have all the cards to make Curse of A Thoused Blue Eyes. You'll also need a Lord of D., and a Palmarazation. Then you'll be kick'n some major butt. If you don't like that, listen to somebody else.[/color]
Posted
Ha..I've had the same problem...I just finish the decks, THEN worry about others.

How about a deck design that PROMOTES chaos and confusion? Hand/Deck Obliteration, Time Wizard, or the like.

BTW, I'm making a Relinquished Deck of my own. I'll post it up for review soon.

***

Um...Spikey...you do know what Tribute IS, right?
Posted
There [i]are[/i] better cards than Curse of Dragon. Its a rather weak card.
And by Seyeara do you mean Seiyaru?

I made a Deck-out deck.
Not quite sure it fits restrictions, maily because it seems very easy to deck out my opponent.
I'm not that familar with the Japanese Restricted List.
Posted
Hey, a Time Wizard deck! I never thought of that! And I'm one of the few people crazy enough to wager the outcome of entire games on a coin toss!! I'll start planning one...hmm..is the Dark Sage out in the US yet?
Posted
How did I know that you were going to come up with another deck? You poor thing... Ooh... how do you think a deck based entirely around Kuribohs and other furry monsters would do? Let's see... find some Multiply cards for Kuriboh... ^^; Sorry about that. That is my latest idea for a deck. I am demented. =P What about... an Elf deck? Ancient Elf scares me... LOL...

OT: My mother and I were talking about the Elf monsters this morning and I came to Celtic Guardian. I describe his excellent swordsmanship skills and she says "And this is amazing because he's short, right?" I say that he really isn't that short and tell her how tall the Mystical Elf appears to be... she says that Mystical Elf isn't an elf! That brings me to my next point... does Ancient Elf's design scare anyone else? It scares my mom and me. LOL.
Posted
Or a 'Chance' deck, with Time Wizard, Barrel Dragon, Gamble, Graceful Dice, Skull Dice, and, later, the cards Constricting Passage, Second Chance(re-flip bad coin flips!), Dark Sage, and Indescriminate Destruction (Roll 1 die per turn, destroy all monsters on the field with that many stars. If you roll a 6, all monsters with 6+ stars go boom! Perm. Trap)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...