Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[center][color=teal][font=times new roman]A simple flick of mortal wrist
One, Two! One, Two!
And thus the vorpal blade cuts through and through!

As of a man in love-struck tryst
Amen! Amen!
As a young woman dances o'er field and fen!

Does a boxer rely on strength of the fist?
Of course! Of course!
He'll fight to the fiercest 'till his energy's hoarse!

Is a snake friendly when by vice it has hissed?
Not so! Not so!
You must heed its warning and by strain, just go!

When a star's light is dimmed, does it go missed?
Too true! Too true!
For of stars in the sky, there are too few![/size][/font][/color][/center]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come on, be honest....it sucked, right?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[color=blue] Well Fox I can hardly read it. and the parts I can bring back a few memories. *sighs* well it's pretty...all of your writings are good so don't you give me that crap about it sux! :) [/color]
Posted
Its good.... Reminds me of a song....

My head was bobbing back and forth when you do the "one two, one two" , and the whole repeating thingy... its momentous.. :)
Posted
[color=teal]Uh....thanks. lol. It's just something I got into my head a while back. The "one two, one two" thing I got back when I was reading Lewis Caroll's "Jabberwocky" for my English teacher and from there I decided to repeat everything. Thanks.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...