Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Defusion of Vegito


Recommended Posts

Guest xangeliz91487x
Posted
I don't know if i'm being repetitive, because it's the first time i've been here in a LOOOONG time, but Cartoon Network in the US finally got around to showing the infamous 'Majin Buu asorbs Vegito' the thing is, Vegito isn't supposed to defuse, EVER. Yet, once he enters Buu's innards, he defuses. I wanted to know why, or is it just one of those unexplainable things that i'm supposed to shut up about and get on with my life?
Posted
*looks at Transit Nerve*

I'll handle this.

It's a cartoon. :D

Now on a serious note, its because within Buu's body, the strain is too much for them to stay fused so the pressure pulls them apart......okay, honestly I dont know. :confused:
Guest johnny2apples
Posted
it's just one of those unexplainable things. i've watched the japanese and us versions. i don't think either explains it.
Posted
[size=1] First off before I try and give a wack at this... I must say....INNARDS? o_o; Before watching that episode, I didn't know that word existed x_x

Well if you were able to see when they were being digested, they had a barrier that was protecting them from being digested. But I guess Elder Kai never took into account the insides of Buu.... Plus no one knew what Buu was exactly made of.

There... I gave it a try, was I right? :D[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Morph [/i]
[B]Plus no one knew what Buu was exactly made of.[/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, I think I may know what Buu's made of. Bubble Gum(AKA Bazooka Blow). I mean, how else can you come apart and then come back together and look the exact same. Plus, he's pink. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]Hmm, I think I may know what Buu's made of. Bubble Gum(AKA Bazooka Blow). I mean, how else can you come apart and then come back together and look the exact same. Plus, he's pink. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Heh, its more like super radioactive evil bubble gum! Hehehe, or he is a pink balloon that can reform... o__O; Or he could just be a bunch of organs together merged... His insides look nasty....[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...