Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Coulnd't kiaba jut of switched it into defnse mode, and draw a card with 1800 attack points or more to wipe Yu-Gi's Keltic Gaurdian? It seems easier then risking your life.
Posted
That will change, friends....soon Tributes shall come to the show...Which = teh cool.

Though I wonder why the BEUD's weakening stopped at 900. I was looking forward to Kuribo kicking a BEUD's butt! Haha!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]Though I wonder why the BEUD's weakening stopped at 900. I was looking forward to Kuribo kicking a BEUD's butt! Haha! [/B][/QUOTE]


I guess the show doesn't allow Monster's attack points be a negatice number.If it dropped it would be -300/3800.


Kuriboh attack AHHAHAHAH!!!!*imagines Multiplied Kuribohs covering BEUD,when the Kuriboh's leave BEUD alone the Skeleton of BEUD will be appearing and BEUD is destroyed*

ooooooo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]They break so many duel monster rules. :P NO TRIBUTES!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

They use the tribute system in Battle City.
And the card game came out around Battle City (Correct me If I'm wrong), so the Duelist Kingdom rules are different from the ones from the TCG.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...