MysticGohan Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 haha, that's been around for a while!! I heard it all the way back in like Feb and all. :) - It's a really good song though!
Posthumous Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 yeah i think its good (what am i saying ) L I N K I N P A R K R U L E S
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Am I to young or something to know what that is. I'm 13! *Smiles*:cool:
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Anyone heard of it yet? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]??? Have you been living under a rock?? :confused:[/SIZE]
White Digivise Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 How rude. I haven't been living under a rock! Oh well. *Smiles* :) :( *Frown*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now