amidamaru Posted November 18, 2002 Posted November 18, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Have you seen this totally addicting and tres kewl anime? I've been looking all over the Net for fellow Shamaners, but have had no success as of yet v_v If you get a chance to see it, do. Yoh is the cutest bishounen out there [/COLOR] :blush:
amiboshi Posted November 18, 2002 Posted November 18, 2002 Ah, Shaman King! I love Shaman King! I've only read the manga so far, but I love the story line and characters. It's a great series. ^-^
amidamaru Posted November 18, 2002 Author Posted November 18, 2002 It's become an obsession fer me x___x Anyway, who's your favorite character?
amiboshi Posted November 18, 2002 Posted November 18, 2002 I like Yoh and um...doh, I can't remember his name. The psycho doctor that controlled the skeletons... I also liked Horo Horo. He's cool. ^-^
Guest Der Krieger Posted November 19, 2002 Posted November 19, 2002 Faust was the doctor's name... based loosely on Goethe's "Faust". I love Shaman King, it's one of my top 5 favorite anime at the moment. I can't wait til it gets dubbed and put out in R1. I'm pretty positive it will be licensed soon.
amidamaru Posted December 1, 2002 Author Posted December 1, 2002 Muaha, I've already seen it because in Mexico it's been dubbed >=D *clings to Amidamaru* Ain't he, like, the coooooooooooooolest samurai? n.n *is being obsessive... again*
Genkai Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 WHEE!! Shaman king!!! it'll be in shonen jump in the 3rd issue metehinks. naruto comes out 2nd. or vice ersa. whatever, I CANT WAIT!! Whee, Shaman King.
amidamaru Posted December 9, 2002 Author Posted December 9, 2002 Dude, it's become my favorite anime ♥__♥. Before it used to be Dragon Ball Z, and stayed in 1st for about 5 years. And now this. Whee, it's a kick arse anime xD Anyone have a fave character so far? :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now