Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Have you seen this totally addicting and tres kewl anime? I've been looking all over the Net for fellow Shamaners, but have had no success as of yet v_v If you get a chance to see it, do. Yoh is the cutest bishounen out there [/COLOR] :blush:
Guest Der Krieger
Posted
Faust was the doctor's name... based loosely on Goethe's "Faust".

I love Shaman King, it's one of my top 5 favorite anime at the moment. I can't wait til it gets dubbed and put out in R1. I'm pretty positive it will be licensed soon.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Muaha, I've already seen it because in Mexico it's been dubbed >=D *clings to Amidamaru* Ain't he, like, the coooooooooooooolest samurai? n.n

*is being obsessive... again*
Posted
WHEE!! Shaman king!!! it'll be in shonen jump in the 3rd issue metehinks. naruto comes out 2nd. or vice ersa. whatever, I CANT WAIT!! Whee, Shaman King.
Posted
Dude, it's become my favorite anime ♥__♥. Before it used to be Dragon Ball Z, and stayed in 1st for about 5 years. And now this. Whee, it's a kick arse anime xD

Anyone have a fave character so far? :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...