Hinata Posted November 20, 2002 Posted November 20, 2002 [COLOR=blue]Is there anyone else here who just loves InuYasha just as much as I do... I know that he has ears like a cat..but besides that...he is just too fine!!! :love: And I have seen the pics of him with black hair...(Thank you Coronet for using it as your avatar :luv: ) And he even looks better !!! What do you ladies think...and to the fellas...You can talk about Kagome!!! ( If it'll make you feel better!!!):blush: [/COLOR]
XxmagentaxX Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 they are actually dog ears.... anyway there are like 6 IY threads already
tursi Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 there is a reason, i hope you know, that he has black hair.
XxmagentaxX Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 cuz he is 1/2 human and on the new moon he turns full human...
Shy Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 [size=1]..and there is another topic about InuYasha in this forum. Sorry, thread closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts