stardust Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 HEHEHE!The new boards look really cool!Good work adam!:cool:
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=red][b][u]Great ain't it? It's good to see u here Stardust;)[/color][/b][/u]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yep...I've known about vBB's for a while now, phpBB's are better, but that almost needs a good paying server because the disk space is a lot. ------------------- [img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]HEHEHE!The new boards look really cool!Good work adam!:cool: [/B][/QUOTE] yeah the new baord really rock, vbs ownz j00!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 *plays Drowning Pool's "Bodies"* ------------------- [img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Heh, they sure do. If only we could have images in Sigs...
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Me like that song^^ I think ill play it now^^
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I have my images in my sigs...I put it manually -_- ------------------- [img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 We used to halft to do that on the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku and it was a pain in the butt^^
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]manually? [/B][/QUOTE] As you can see with the Goten banner. But I don't mind, because most of the ppl here aren't really good banner makers and some used to abuse the Images in Sigs by putting huge ass picks, and some put like 13 stupid DBZ .gif files in there sigs. It was really annoying. Why couldn't ppl just use 1 banner...geez... ------------------- [img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]We used to halft to do that on the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku and it was a pain in the butt^^ [/B][/QUOTE] wow, what did the really old otaku run on?
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 A a really old version or I think it was the first version of Ubb.
Peppermint13 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yea, the boards do look great! and I luv the colors! Hehe... Well... I am very glad the boards are back...:) :D
Dark Wish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B][COLOR=purple]Hey guys I'm back too[/COLOR][/B] :D.. [B][COLOR=purple]Still gotta get used to the new place but it kinda looks cool...maybe a few too many options buttons for my fragile, simple mind[/COLOR][/B] ;) [B][COLOR=purple]Talk to you all again soon....[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Bye.....[/COLOR][/B]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]A a really old version or I think it was the first version of Ubb. [/B][/QUOTE] oh darn it if only I was there, I would of loved to of been there [IMG]http://www.dbzhost.com/anime/firemac/fmu8.jpg[/IMG]
Mewtwo Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] As you can see with the Goten banner. But I don't mind, because most of the ppl here aren't really good banner makers and some used to abuse the Images in Sigs by putting huge ass picks, and some put like 13 stupid DBZ .gif files in there sigs. It was really annoying. Why couldn't ppl just use 1 banner...geez... yeah, that's how some peeps are. --------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]http://www.pogimon.f2s.com/mewtwo.png[/img]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 you like my button?[IMG]http://www.dbzhost.com/anime/firemac/fmut.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Look above his Banner he has ----------------- everyone else has a straight line.[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]And what does ownz j00 mean??[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=firebrick]I [I]do[/I] like the new boards but... I want all my posts back!!!!! :mad: :( it's gonna take me forever to get em all back, I have a very crappy slow computer!!! I also no longer have the poison mushroom to post with, or my custom avatar.. the bad outweighs the good here :( :( :([/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now