Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yep...I've known about vBB's for a while now, phpBB's are better, but that almost needs a good paying server because the disk space is a lot.



-------------------
[img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]HEHEHE!The new boards look really cool!Good work adam!:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah the new baord really rock, vbs ownz j00!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
*plays Drowning Pool's "Bodies"*




-------------------
[img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Posted
Me like that song^^ I think ill play it now^^
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I have my images in my sigs...I put it manually -_-




-------------------
[img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Posted
We used to halft to do that on the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku and it was a pain in the butt^^
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]manually? [/B][/QUOTE]


As you can see with the Goten banner. But I don't mind, because most of the ppl here aren't really good banner makers and some used to abuse the Images in Sigs by putting huge ass picks, and some put like 13 stupid DBZ .gif files in there sigs. It was really annoying. Why couldn't ppl just use 1 banner...geez...



-------------------
[img]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/img]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]We used to halft to do that on the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku and it was a pain in the butt^^ [/B][/QUOTE]
wow, what did the really old otaku run on?
Posted
A a really old version or I think it was the first version of Ubb.
Posted
[B][COLOR=purple]Hey guys I'm back too[/COLOR][/B] :D..

[B][COLOR=purple]Still gotta get used to the new place but it kinda looks cool...maybe a few too many options buttons for my fragile, simple mind[/COLOR][/B] ;)

[B][COLOR=purple]Talk to you all again soon....[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=purple]Bye.....[/COLOR][/B]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]A a really old version or I think it was the first version of Ubb. [/B][/QUOTE]
oh darn it if only I was there, I would of loved to of been there [IMG]http://www.dbzhost.com/anime/firemac/fmu8.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]


As you can see with the Goten banner. But I don't mind, because most of the ppl here aren't really good banner makers and some used to abuse the Images in Sigs by putting huge ass picks, and some put like 13 stupid DBZ .gif files in there sigs. It was really annoying. Why couldn't ppl just use 1 banner...geez...

yeah, that's how some peeps are.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
[img]http://www.pogimon.f2s.com/mewtwo.png[/img]
Guest firemac
Posted
you like my button?[IMG]http://www.dbzhost.com/anime/firemac/fmut.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Look above his Banner he has ----------------- everyone else has a straight line.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]And what does ownz j00 mean??[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]I [I]do[/I] like the new boards but... I want all my posts back!!!!! :mad: :( it's gonna take me forever to get em all back, I have a very crappy slow computer!!! I also no longer have the poison mushroom to post with, or my custom avatar.. the bad outweighs the good here :( :( :([/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...