Orien_Xel Posted November 21, 2002 Posted November 21, 2002 OK, basicallly, I want to run an RPG about a group of fighter pilots flying during the Battle of Endor. They are all part of a special squadron called Nova Squadron. Each pilot flies his own, indiviaual fighter(i.e. X-Wing, A-wing, Y-Wing, etc.) We fly around, shoot TIEs, Star Destroyers, and anything Imperial. Some Basic Rules: 1. No interfering with the movie story-line, i.e. landing on the Death Star and fighting your way through it. 2. Don't kill the Executor unless you happen to be that unfourtunate A-Wing pilot.(Or fortunate, all depends on your point of view...) Heres the Info you need: Name: Flight Number(Nova 2 through 12): Ship: Here's mine: Name: Orien Zel Flight #: Nova Lead/Nova 1 Ship: X-Wing I'll start once we have at least 4 people.
DuoMax Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 i'm in Name:Jurrel Dartan Flight#:5 ship:X-wing
Boba Fett Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 [COLOR=green]It's a Star Wars RPG, so of course I'm in... Name: Abob Ttef Flight #: 12 Ship: B-wing[/COLOR]
Orien_Xel Posted November 23, 2002 Author Posted November 23, 2002 finally, some replies....I'll start it out next time I'm on, not enough time right now.
Walnut Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 Cool...a chance to blow some things up. Count me in Name: Zaela flight #: 4 Ship: C-wing
Tigervx Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sarsy [/i] [B]Cool...a chance to blow some things up. Count me in Name: Zaela flight #: 4 Ship: C-wing [/B][/QUOTE] You do realize there is no C-Wing right? Anyways, I'm in! Name: Kwaz Gozka Flight: #3 Ship A-wing
Walnut Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 C-wing??? What on earth was I writing????? I meant to put B-wing. I'm a butter fingers. Soz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now