electra Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 Where are some good stores that I can buy anime that are dub Japanese and sub English? A lot of times I find stores that just dub in English... :naughty:
Syk3 Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 Sure there are, and I know plenty of them. They do have a mix of dubbed and subbed English, so I can't garantee only a specific kind, but I do know of a site inparticular with great prices. ::Is hesitant to post a link:: I'll send you a PM. :)
electra Posted November 23, 2002 Author Posted November 23, 2002 Thanks. I've gotten a few sites, I'll check this one out too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now