vegeta rocker Posted November 22, 2002 Posted November 22, 2002 I have a slight question, those dragonball z stickers they sell around here are freaking me out. I don't know what the number on the bottom right means. It says power but the numbers are really low and there are power levels on cards tyhat just don't make sense. For example, picture a card of gogeta with gokou on his right and vegeta on his left. Then on the bottom it says power 9000. Now since there are no power levels then are these suppossed to be for a card game? Even though they are stickers?
Guest boogeta Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 I've seen this before its just people trying to get some more money then they already have
Night_Day Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 I also have seen those things before. But like you Vegeta Rocker I am totaly lost when it comes to that game.
Valen Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 Yes, it is another game in itself... you take the power level and add it to the small number in the bottom right and you attack... if it's lower than the other card/sticker, you lose.
SSJ Pud Posted December 2, 2002 Posted December 2, 2002 SOunds like a pretty sad excuse for a game :blackeye:
vegeta rocker Posted December 2, 2002 Author Posted December 2, 2002 Yeah, it does sound like a sad excuse. How can people mob the dairy queen machine for these? They probably dont' even know the game.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now