Seeing Red Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 Every heard of[SIZE=4]THE TRIBE[/SIZE]shown on channel 5. I absolutely love it.
Flash Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 I used to watch that, awhile back... I think it was filmed in New Zealand, or something like that. But I've heard it's gotten lame in recent seasons..
Red Posted November 23, 2002 Posted November 23, 2002 [b]I think that it's an incredibly poor excuse for a TV show. Obviously this is my opinion, but I thought the concept was good, just not implemented well enough. In recent series' (from what I've seen) the show has gone way over the top, with some kind of game taking over everyones minds or something silly like that.[/b]
Seeing Red Posted November 23, 2002 Author Posted November 23, 2002 I absolutely love it but the last season was lame over the game. But season 5 sounds like the good old tribe i hope it is. I cant wait. The only good thing about tribe 4 was the characters brought in. As I said before I cant wait.
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2002 Posted November 24, 2002 I have to say it was good. I stopped watching it about a year ago. The newer seasons arn't that good, I'm sorry. I mean its an itneresting concept and all. But ya know it reminds me too much of a soap opera so I can't watch it anymore without thinking of "The Young and the Restless" or something like that. It scares me.... [i]Hides from all the soap operas.[/i]:bawl: :nervous:
vegeta rocker Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 I am a big fan of the tribe, i am in love with Lex. He is such an a hole sometimes but he is just so cute. The plot could be done better but it works out for a little kid show. I can only watch it when when we buy the whole Starz package because it comes out on the WAM channel for sattelite tv.
Seeing Red Posted November 25, 2002 Author Posted November 25, 2002 a fan yippee storylines covered in the tribe i find is educational dealing with probles children would hav to face. some of the storylines covered can be a bit poor. season 4 was poor compared to previous seasons. the only thing i liked about season 4 was the new characters brought in except ram and mega. wat is the WAM channel will it be on NTL. (Cable)
vegeta rocker Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 You only get WAM if you buy all of the Starz! channels. It comes along, i don't think you can get it on cable.
Dragonstar Posted December 24, 2002 Posted December 24, 2002 :D I love The Tribe, unfortunately, watching anything like that in my house is a ticket to being a weirdo (an proud of it!) Needless to say my sis thinks I should be in an asylum. I haven't seen it in a while, the last time I saw it they were doing something with the virus cure. I saw a few eps from season 4(!?) I have no idea whats goin on. I love the theme tune though. Didn't it have two verses incidentally?
Seeing Red Posted December 24, 2002 Author Posted December 24, 2002 wow a fan watch tribe 5 when it airs on channel 5 on the 1st of febuary
Seeing Red Posted December 31, 2002 Author Posted December 31, 2002 wat happened last time when u saw? then i'll be able to tell u.
Dragonstar Posted January 1, 2003 Posted January 1, 2003 :D The last I saw thery were looking for the cure for the virus :D
Seeing Red Posted January 2, 2003 Author Posted January 2, 2003 that was bloody ages ago alot has happened since then.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now