Outlaw Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 There is a new snowboard out by Burton which is an insanly awsome concept, the SNOWDECK. It has a skateboarding deck, but it has a mini snowboard on the bottom. So now you can pull a kickflip on the snow without having to unbuckle your board in mid-air. Pretty sick if you ask me. For more info go [URL=http://www.burton.com/MENS_GEAR/SNOW_DECK/CA_SNOW_DECK.asp]here.[/URL]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Saweeeet!!.....Hmmm, I saw some dudes using their "anti-slip strip"(or, atleast that's what I call it...LOL) to do kickflips...I forgot the thing's technical name though....[/COLOR] :confused: :D :D
Chris.C Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [color=blue] The link didn't work, but it sounds pretty cool:cool: I love skatboarding but i've never been snowboarding.[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]The link didnt work for me either, but I think I know what your talking about![/SIZE]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I know what you're talking about. They look pretty cool.
Outlaw Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 Thats weird, the link works for me. Oh well, If you really want to see it go to the burton snowboarding comp. website.
Shinji v2.0 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Why can't they just stop? I'm sick of all this new age sh it. Burton can't do skateboards :| I'll stick to Hook Ups or Element, thank you. As for snowboarding, that's not my niche. [I]Don't stop till ya get enough! :O[/I] Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Kottonknot Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Why can't they just stop? I'm sick of all this new age sh it. Burton can't do skateboards :| I'll stick to Hook Ups or Element, thank you. As for snowboarding, that's not my niche. [I]Don't stop till ya get enough! :O[/I] Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Same here, except the Hook Ups part. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now