Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For me, it ranks right under Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and just over Birds of Prey. (That's good)

I like the show. I was disappointed when Prue died (mostly because I missed that episode) but Paige makes a good addition to the show.
Posted
I made a thread with the exact same name about the exaxt same thing. Anyways I love the show it is my #1 favorite show with real people. Have you guys heard about how Pheobe will get her new power Electrokinesis? If not this is what happens while Piper is heavily pregnant she will play a prank on Pheobe saying that her water is broke. Pheobe turns around startled and shoots electricity from her and blasting poor ol Piper through a wall. I can't wait to see it happen on the show.
Posted
Cool sorry about the coping didnt realise. buffy is my favourite programme folowed by the tribe then charmed. best programmes ever, charmed sounds good, cant wait for new season when does it start.
Posted
Charmed Season 5 has been started since September. New episodes are on Sunday nights at 8:00 but not today because they are showing the movie Wizard of Oz.
Posted
[b]As Rei said, this topic has already been discussed, you can find it [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15393]here.[/url] Please bring back older threads instead of creating entirely new ones. I have already mentioned this to you once before Seeing Red, please take more care in the future.[/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...