Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anybody else seen this show.

Its a late night deal that is just horrid in a jerry springer way.

Its all about people who cheat on their "companions."

Im sorta suprised that this stuff is out there, but its what happens.

Heres the deal.

The "investigators" of the show follow the "suspect" around and spy on them cheating.

It almost shows you how low people are getting to be these days.

I just couldnt stand it, in fact, I didnt even catch it first. My brother showed it to me and its just horrible but like I said... in a springer way.

Damn this show is scandalus. **** man, its just rediculus.

But addictive in a sick way.
Posted
[FONT=arial]I saw an episode of it once just cuz it was on and I figured I'd see what all it was about. what a horrible show, in more ways than one. the sad thing is the people who go on the show are only doing it to be on tv. otherwise they would have investigated their little situation without getting everybody and their dog involved. same thing for Jerry Springer and those other types of talk shows.
[/FONT]
Posted
i saw it once real late at night, it was a little boring. But then again i hate reality shows, the only one i ever got into was bands on the run. As for this show, i find two girls kissing and then being caught by one of their boyfriends rather dumb. If i want cheesy tramps i have my Jerry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...