Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
NOFX is a pretty good band, they aren't one of my best favorites but they are one of my favorites although many people for some reason get MXPX and NOFX confused... o_O
Posted
[size=1]NOFX is a pretty good band, with an interesting style. They aren't my favorite (it's all about Pennywise) but I still enjoy their music. In my opinion Beer Bong, and Iron Man.[/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]They are pretty good. I would say my favorite song by them would be [i]We Threw Gasoline on the Fire and Now We Have Stumps for Legs and No Eyebrows[/i]. They are not necessarily my favorite band. They are good. They suck live, though, lol. :p[/color]
Posted
I was never really into nofx, but then my cousin came down and made me listen to them. He had his punk in drublic cd. It was great but I didnt realize it until way later.

He played his fav. song on the disc and it was scratched. He said he was so dissapionted and gave it to me before he left.

Somehow the next day the disc played fine and now years and years later, I still have it and its one of my favs.

I like nofx alot. they rock.
Posted
nofx- okay
mxpx- best christian punk band ever. even if some of their recent albums dont reflet their beliefs as well as pokinatcha did. if you like mxpx and nofx though, get relient k. really good if sometimes soft punk band that stands for what they believe in.
Posted
Very good band. One of my favourites. The Decline is their most amazing track, lasts like 18 minutes.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yulaw [/i]
[B]Very good band. One of my favourites. The Decline is their most amazing track, lasts like 18 minutes. [/B][/QUOTE]


The Decline is so AWESOME! It is my absolute favorite song by them! it kicks so much***! i also love freedom like a shopping cart, All his suits are torn, and eat the meek.

And Relient K is great, too. Like RoseofDwarf said. However, this is a Nofx thread, so lets stay on topic.
Posted
[FONT=arial] [color=red] NOFX rock! [img]http://digilander.libero.it/ilxnucleo/Emoticon/Chitarra.gif[/img] I like alot of their covers of classic songs, as well as my favorite album, pump up the valium. I believe they are one of the best punk bands, along with lagwagon and me first and the gimme gimmes, who are really funny punk band.

-NOFX rules! [/color] [/fONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by S@bretooth[/i]
[B][FONT=arial][color=red]I believe they are one of the best punk bands, along with lagwagon and me first and the gimme gimmes, who are really funny punk band.[/color][/fONT][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I believe the lead singer for NOFX is in Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. As well as one of the members from Lagwagon, if I remember correctly. I could see why you would like them. :p

They are not bad. Not my favorite, but not bad.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...