Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=purple][size=1]
I ask all of you, What game that you have played has ment the most to you. In that I mean touched you in some way or delivered a message to you?

For me it would be FF7. The whole story was meaningfull to me because at the time I was like Cloud. I was not really shure who I was or why I was here. Im still not 100% sure but FF7 made me realize that and many other things.

Maybe its just me, but I would like to here from others on this too.

[/color][/size]
Posted
This topic belongs in one of the games forums.

I'm going to close it here in GD, but if you want to continue it, just copy and paste the text into a new thread on any one of the game forums.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...