Jump to content
OtakuBoards

RH's Anime Education 101/Video Club


Recommended Posts

Posted
Since this has just about died, and I remembered the topic was here, I have decided to bring it back and use this thread as the base for the discussion I would have had in a new thread.

The Venus Wars

I know everyone has seen it, but there are always some who haven't.
With that in mind I want everyone to try and watch the venus wars, and then come back here and talk about it.

Alright then, go get to it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...