Tigervx Posted November 28, 2002 Posted November 28, 2002 It seems the otaku might need a book forums. I mean, i bet more people read books then people who watch Dragon ball Z, even though thats a lot of people. That is unless modern day technology makes books not needed. But i think we might need a book section, i mean, we do have a movie/music section right?
TheShinje Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [FONT=arial] [color=red] I think that a book forum wouldn't be a bad idea, after all, there have been numerous successful book threads, like the Redwall Books Thread. I would agreee Tigervx, but somehow doubt that it will happen on an Anime forum, unless you consider manga comics then...[img]http://digilander.libero.it/ilxnucleo/Emoticon/Leggere.gif[/img] [/color] [/FONT]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 I think a book forum, could like merge witht he Movies/T.V forum. I think it would be a good idea though.
James Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [color=#507AAC][size=1]Would anyone object if I modified the Poetry/Fan Fiction forum to allow for discussions on literature that you read...? So you can both write stuff for others to see and also discuss books you've read. Sound good?[/color][/size]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 That would be good. :-D I'd like that just as well. SO....Im all for it. :p
James Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [color=#507AAC][size=1]Done. Now novels, comics/manga can be discussed there as well. Enjoy. ^.^[/color][/size]
TheShinje Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [FONT=arial] [color=red] As I'm sure we will, thanks James [/color] [/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now