Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alex looked at James " Ookay led us to Aiden, just don't double cross Paranormal Inc.", Raccoon said something to James," Don't worry after this mission he will trust you."
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
James looked over at Alex. "I don't think he's in with the cult, but he could be. As far as I know, though, he wants Aiden to strengthen our army." "How much longer until we get there?" Franz asked. "I'm in the mood to kick more agent butt." "Not to much longer." James answered, steering around a stray rock in the road. "We better get there soon." Alex said. "Aiden could be in trouble." "Hold on." James commanded. "It's only a few minutes away."
Posted
OOC: Sorry for not posting in awhile, but I've been busy with the holidays and all...

IC:[I] Franz checked his weaponry and started mumbling something under his breath. He was ready to go and rescue Aiden. He was prepared.[/I]
Posted
OOC: Sorry i haven't posted in a while, been busy. Uhhh just reading the posts from my recent one. Didn't you guys read it?? I'm in a helicopter. My char is heading back for the building. I'll edit this with a post after a while.
Posted
OOC: I have been busy too so here comes the post.

" Hey know what if we all are going for Aiden and know one is at Paranormal Inc, they could make a second run at a attack."
Posted
"It's worth a friend." Alex snapped. "Now yes or no?" James shook his head. "He'll never answer if you try like that." "Then how?" Alex asked. "You've got to offer him something." Raccoon answered for James.
Posted
Saraneth nodded at Alex "Good. One of you is intelligent. And don't bother offering me cash. I've got enogh gold bullion to last me for the rest of my immortal life."
Posted
Cazion lay down in the alley unconcious. Some agents managed to take him down and knocked him off the top of the building. He just sat there laying there until he heard a voice

Hydraga: Cazion wake up

Sorry i haven't posted in a while i've been very busy
Posted
"I don't know how much longer it will be." James answered. "And I wouldn't be surprised if there was over 1000 agents there." "Well, I'll be ready for 'em." Alex said. "You better be." Franz pipped in. Raccoon turned to Saraneth. "What is it you want?" he asked. "Yeah, what do you want in exchange for your help?" James asked.
Posted
Saraneth looked thoughtful for a moment. "I would realy like a powerful magical artifact. If you were accept retrieving this object for me, I'd help you."
Posted
Alex looked at Sarnaeth" A magic artifact, what do you just mean?".

Meanwhile a new paranormal monster enters Japan a strange dragon looking humanoid. Strange of all it has been rumored that some very strange undead things have awoken from a battle site.
Posted
James stopped the jeep in front of a tall building. "We're here." James announced. Then he turned to Saraneth. "You better tell us what you want now, or we're not gonna need your help." "Yeah. YOu won't have much of a chance left after this." Franz agreed. Saraneth began to think. "I want..............."
Posted
"Like I said, i want this artifact retreived. In exchange, i'll be your servant for a year and a day. This artifact is in Japan. It is called an Orb of Power."
Posted
" Well we will go after that Orb of Power thing, if you help us get Aiden no tricks or else. Okay let get are buddy out of the building."

Alex reloads his handgun and reloads a second handgun.
Posted
Alex reaches into the back of his jacket pocket and takes out a binocular and looks at the front gate of the base.
" Well look at this we have two heavily armed gaurds and two gun turrents mounted on the ground!."
" Well we need to find a back door if thier is one."
Posted
"OH there's a back door, alright." James said. He motioned for the group to follow him around the side of the building. As they rounded the corner, they saw a smooth steel wall. No sign of a door. "Are you trying to trick us!?" Alex shouted. He raised his gun. Raccoon ordered him to drop them. "No trick." James said. He walked over to the wall and placed his hand on it. A section of the wall slid back, revealing a doorway. "Come on." he told them.
Posted
Hydraga: Cazion are you all right

@Cazion: Yes I'm all right

Hydraga: We better get back into the building you need rest

@Cazion:Okay god my head hurts like hell

Hydraga:you put up a good fight. I don't know where the others are

@Cazion:By others you mean Franz and the other people fighting .(ps my character only actually met franz)

Hydraga:yeah lets go

Cazion walks into the receptionist office and lays on the couch and goes to sleep

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...