Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Conquerors Trilogy


Recommended Posts

Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I, being a huge Timothy Zahn fan, is wondering if anyone has read his Conquerors' Trilogy? Right now I am on the second book of it, and I am LOVING it. The first book got me hooked right from the first chapter. And the second book is from a totally different perspective that the first. So has anyone read this trilogy? and if so, what did you think?
Guest boogeta
Posted
Who is the author to this series
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
THe author for the books i Timothy Zahn. Very good author. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...