YamiLink90 Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 On the adventure arena , whats it mean by recruitment ? If anybody could answer this , I'd be very grateful !!! :stupid:
Dan L Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by YamiLink90 [/i] [B]On the adventure arena , whats it mean by recruitment ? If anybody could answer this , I'd be very grateful !!! :stupid: [/B][/QUOTE] If in doubt, go in and check. Of course.. that doesn't apply to [i]all[/i] situations... mheh It means the sub-forum where you post your sign up threads for RPGs...
Solo Tremaine Posted November 29, 2002 Posted November 29, 2002 Before you start an RPG, you have to recruit members to play in it. This thread goes in the Recruitment forum. Basically, here you post what details people need to post to sign up, and any story information. Then, once you think everyone's signed up, you start the actual RPG in the Adventure Arena. Hope this helps.
YamiLink90 Posted November 29, 2002 Author Posted November 29, 2002 Thanks you guys , that really helped !:devil: :alcohol:
Juu Posted December 4, 2002 Posted December 4, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Next time, you can just read the other threads in that forum to understand what kinds of threads you should do as examples. ^_^ Especially in the recruitment thread. If you check the other threads, you'll notice they basically have the same layout. ^_-[/color] [/size]
YamiLink90 Posted December 4, 2002 Author Posted December 4, 2002 Darn , I never knew this would be so complicated ! Oh well , I get it know !! :)
Red Posted December 5, 2002 Posted December 5, 2002 [b]Now that this thread has run it's course and been answered, I think I'll close it :)[/b]
Recommended Posts