Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Calvin and Hobbes


Recommended Posts

Guest boogeta
Posted
This is my favorite comic I love how other people cant see Hobbes but Calvin can
Guest boogeta
Posted
Oh sorry I want to know what other people think of calvin and hobbes
Posted
[cOLOr=royalblue]Oh, well say that next time.

I love Calvin and Hobbes. But only because it has a tiger in it, and tigers are the coolest cats in the world. So there.[/COLOR]
Guest boogeta
Posted
I love how Calvin always trys to get out of doing the work his teacher gives him
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cloricus
Posted
I agree with Raiha there -
"But only because it has a tiger in it"
That's the only reason I read it, now Dilbert, there's a "real" comic!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...