Guest boogeta Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 This is my favorite comic I love how other people cant see Hobbes but Calvin can
Raiha Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 [COLOr=royalblue]And your point would be...? *gestures hopelessly* Did you have something interesting to say about it?[/COLOR]
Guest boogeta Posted November 30, 2002 Posted November 30, 2002 Oh sorry I want to know what other people think of calvin and hobbes
Raiha Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 [cOLOr=royalblue]Oh, well say that next time. I love Calvin and Hobbes. But only because it has a tiger in it, and tigers are the coolest cats in the world. So there.[/COLOR]
Guest boogeta Posted December 1, 2002 Posted December 1, 2002 I love how Calvin always trys to get out of doing the work his teacher gives him
neoakira70 Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 calvin and hobbes is great, i love sum of the strips in the little red wagon and clavins sarcastic comments about his parent performance
Guest cloricus Posted December 13, 2002 Posted December 13, 2002 I agree with Raiha there - "But only because it has a tiger in it" That's the only reason I read it, now Dilbert, there's a "real" comic!
neoakira70 Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 dilbert is a gud comic but calvin and hobbes is much better it appeals to a much broader audience and is much funnier
Spikey Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 I used to read it. But now I just read penny-arcade mostly. It was really good. I loved how it was funny. It was great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now