Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm re-posting this topic because I've noticed a few more people here have journals. If you do what is your U/N?

Mine is black_cat125 if you want to add me. ^-^

If anyone wants one, I'd be happy to give them a code, I just need it as soon as you have had your account for a week.
Posted
[color=red] Yes, in fact, there is. Always be certain to know if a thread already pertaining to or almost of the same topic as the one you are thinking of posting isn't already made.

Also, I think you should know that a thread already exists, you only made the last thread of this subject, lol.

Re-read the rules, and please, don't do something as senseless again.

Oh, and if anyone may be wondering, you may find the the tropic that is almost the same [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15022]here[/url].[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...