Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I'm going to abandon the Ashley thing


Recommended Posts

Posted
The ending is stupid. I will still be continuing with the create a digidestined and working on that more instead. Thanks.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ok, I dont even kow what you're talking about, but ok..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
same.... *is lost*
Posted
Oh. I thought it was good, but okay. You scared me at the beginning when I read the post title and I had just posted in the create a digi destine for the rest of my person. I thought you were chucking the whole idea. I thought Ashley was a good idea, but whatever you want. *Smiles* :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...