Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The web comic penny arcade. No, i cant post the link for obvious reasons. Anyways, its very funny and has many game reviews. I like the site alot. Whats your opinion?
Posted
[color=red][b]I read it everyday. Very funny. I got P.A.I.N.T (Penny Arcade Notification Tool) today so I will know when the site is updated. We are not allowed to post the site link because that will be advertising but, penny-arcade is a .com :) but pennyarcade is a whole different site without the -. remember that.[/b][/color]
Posted
Most of the time I read it. But when it's not a good time, like I'm having a bad day, I won't read them. They are funny, but sometimes stupid. I like to read them about 7 times a weak.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...