Tigervx Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 The web comic penny arcade. No, i cant post the link for obvious reasons. Anyways, its very funny and has many game reviews. I like the site alot. Whats your opinion?
Guest Matt Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 [color=red][b]I read it everyday. Very funny. I got P.A.I.N.T (Penny Arcade Notification Tool) today so I will know when the site is updated. We are not allowed to post the site link because that will be advertising but, penny-arcade is a .com :) but pennyarcade is a whole different site without the -. remember that.[/b][/color]
Spikey Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Most of the time I read it. But when it's not a good time, like I'm having a bad day, I won't read them. They are funny, but sometimes stupid. I like to read them about 7 times a weak.
::Ex-Soldier:: Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 It's really funny sometimes. I don't read it very often, but when I do, it brightens my bad days. Although, yeah, it is sometimes stupid.
spike speigel Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 I love penny-arcade. It's hilarious. Some of the newest ones aren't that funny, though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now