AnimeAddict Posted December 6, 2002 Posted December 6, 2002 Does anyone know where I can fnd this Yami doll? It's really good, and I would kill to get it.
Darkmoon Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 [size=1]:therock: you'd kill for that...? EDIT: Please excuase me. I just noticed how rude that sounded... I didn't mean to be rude or anything:p. I'm not exsactally in the best of moods... (I'm babysitting tonight and am haveing a hell of a time with my lil'bro.... -.-; He won't stop cry and is giveing me a headach...I just put him to sleep)[/size] Try your local store or something. Zellers, wallmart and places like that usually have those kind's of thing's.
Makai Kite Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 That's actually a fan-plushie. It was sold on eBay months ago. Sorry about that.
G/S/B Master Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 I knew that it was a fan-doll some how.It looks deformed for a plushie and besides,it doesn't look like Professional made.
Guest Yami Yugi Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i] [B]I knew that it was a fan-doll some how.It looks deformed for a plushie and besides,it doesn't look like Professional made. [/B][/QUOTE] I think it looks pretty real. When I opened the attachment, I wanted to jump out of my seat and scream "Yay"! [size=1]But I didn't...[/size] But since it is fan made. Does anybody know where I can find a [b]real[/b] Yami Yugi plushie?
Solo Tremaine Posted December 7, 2002 Posted December 7, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]I'm going to have to close this thread, I'm afraid. For two reasons: 1.We can't have links to commercial sites from OB, and this would inevitably lead to them being posted up. 2. As a consequence of reason 1, this thread becomes pointless and obsolete, as there's nothing that can be said really. It's easy to find lots of e-stores with a simple search entry on Google. Type in the product that you're looking for and go. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts