Roxie Faye Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 [color=#9933ff]I think I've seen four different spellings of Quatre's last name. O_o I was just wondering, what [i]is[/i] his actual last name in Gundam Wing?[/color]
Bremma Posted December 8, 2002 Posted December 8, 2002 Winner. Quatre Raberba Winner. That's the offical one.
Guest Priestess_Faye Posted December 15, 2002 Posted December 15, 2002 agreed...Quatre Raberba Winner...lol...
spike speigel Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 Yeah, they're both right. that's the spelling.
Sky Moonflow Posted December 22, 2002 Posted December 22, 2002 They are right I've been asking that for a while now but no one will tell me his real last name.
Guest 9Eagle7Dragon Posted January 3, 2003 Posted January 3, 2003 Aw, heck, you do learn something new every day, don't you?
Domon Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 Okay thats spam 9Eagle7Dragon. Your post needs a little more substance on the subject. Sorry if i sound rude.
Guest ShadowChaos Posted January 25, 2003 Posted January 25, 2003 [color=teal]they're not really that weird...me and my friend were having a discussion like this :freak: [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now