Utena_Tenjou Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 I orignally made another topic about this, but I found out about the dubed name(te other name was Weiss or WeiB Kreuz) a while ago, and I was wondering if anyone had seen it? I've seen the series, read the manga, and seen the ova, and right now I'm downloading the sequels for it. *shudders* My favorite characters are Omi and Yohji. ^.^ I really like characters with either screwed up or angsty pasts... and Yohji is just hot... he's a playboy, but not a jerk like other anime playboys are.
punk_3 Posted December 16, 2002 Posted December 16, 2002 That is actually a very good anime. My favorite characters are Ken and Omi...
tursi Posted December 17, 2002 Posted December 17, 2002 isn't the real name weiz cruze (sp?), i like this name better than Knight hunters. my favs are ......all of them...and farfarello
Utena_Tenjou Posted December 30, 2002 Author Posted December 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i] [B]isn't the real name weiz cruze (sp?), i like this name better than Knight hunters. my favs are ......all of them...and farfarello [/B][/QUOTE] Knight Hunters was the dubed name, I actually like Weiss Kreuz and White Cross more.... Frafello scares me. 0.o
Queen Asuka Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 [color=orangered][size=1]I tried to read the manga to this series and I just couldn't get into it. I didn't like the style and the plot was moving too slow for me. But yeah, someone has to like it or else it wouldn't sell![/color][/size]
Kamui Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 I seen the entire series and I really like it alot. My favorite character in Knight Hunters is Omi.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now