Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 Is it true that a woman made Inuyasha? Does anyone know that for a fact?
amiboshi Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 Inu-Yasha was written by Rumiko Takahashi, a woman. So yes, that is a fact that it was done by a woman. ^^
Kent Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 Sounds reasonable to me. Most of the time, men who would concentrate on the awesome action scenes in a show like inu yasha wouldnt be able to write a love story like inu yasha has. I think the women deserves a hand. Except I would imagine a women with creative control over the series making those skirts just a bit longer.
wrist cutter Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i] [B]Except I would imagine a women with creative control over the series making those skirts just a bit longer. [/B][/QUOTE] She's just trying to make a few bucks like everyone else in this world, can't blame her.
Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted December 10, 2002 Author Posted December 10, 2002 God, she is an AMAZING and very talented artist! She rules! I think Inuyasha is ADORABLE and SOOOO cute!! So you gotta figure that I think that she can draw well....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted December 10, 2002 Posted December 10, 2002 Once again Sorry guys but we've discussed Inuyasha in adult swim threads and Yasha threads in the past please use those to post any related Inuyasha stuff. ;)Thank You, Topic Closed.
Recommended Posts