Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green]

Hehehe...

Well thank you, calumon_luver. Very nice. I am in the Christmas Spirit! Merry Christmas back to you! Im so happy!

*goes and eats a canycane.*

I just love Christmas![/color]
Posted
God bless us one and all.......O.k. so that was a little corny, but still MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! They should have a christmas ep of Yu-gi-oh that when they continue the series after that ep it doesn't effect the current fights between people. Make the thing were they all are like basically friends, but still have there attitudes and have them use special christmas cards.(Now that one was funny.....come on.....no.....laughing.....awl to bad)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]Heh,
Merry Christmas, C_L :)
Do you mind if I save your attachment and mess around with it? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't mind at all...Everyone can screw around with it!!!

Ok thats sounded bad but..you know what I mean..:blush:

Merry Christmas
C-l

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...