KittyLynn Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 This could be for all of you Yugioh fans but mostly my friend Hypershadow. Merry Christmas to all!!
Mina Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 Heh, Merry Christmas, C_L :) Do you mind if I save your attachment and mess around with it?
Ryan Posted December 11, 2002 Posted December 11, 2002 [color=green] Hehehe... Well thank you, calumon_luver. Very nice. I am in the Christmas Spirit! Merry Christmas back to you! Im so happy! *goes and eats a canycane.* I just love Christmas![/color]
Hyper Posted December 12, 2002 Posted December 12, 2002 Thanx C_L. :) Happy Holdyas everyone! Hehe a good Dungeon Dice Monsters pic. I'm going to have to save that pic.
shibatku Posted December 12, 2002 Posted December 12, 2002 God bless us one and all.......O.k. so that was a little corny, but still MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! They should have a christmas ep of Yu-gi-oh that when they continue the series after that ep it doesn't effect the current fights between people. Make the thing were they all are like basically friends, but still have there attitudes and have them use special christmas cards.(Now that one was funny.....come on.....no.....laughing.....awl to bad)
KittyLynn Posted December 12, 2002 Author Posted December 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i] [B]Heh, Merry Christmas, C_L :) Do you mind if I save your attachment and mess around with it? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't mind at all...Everyone can screw around with it!!! Ok thats sounded bad but..you know what I mean..:blush: Merry Christmas C-l
Mina Posted December 12, 2002 Posted December 12, 2002 Alright!! *pictures Yu-Gi-Oh cast with ribbons and ornaments* Ok..um..Merry Christmas.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now