Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've heard rumors about there being new starter decks coming out. I know the joey is real, but is there really gonna be a Pegasus deck and second Kaiba deck? If they answer is yes for any of these, if you know of any cards that will be in the deck, please tell me.


Many thanks!
Posted
I know Joey Starter is coming out this Spring and so is Pegasus'. I think Red Eyes Black Dragon COULD be in Joey's, or even prehaps Baby Dragon. Don't know 'bout Pegasus'. Maybe a holo Toon World. But a second Kaiba starter? Never heard of it!
Posted
No, your getting starters confused with structures. There's gonna be a Joey, Pegasus, Mai, Weevil, Rex, Yugi, and Kaiba. Y\Joey's has the red eyes, Pegasus's has all the toons and toom world, and Kaiba's had three BEWDs and a BEUD, oh yeah, and the Kaiba structure blue eyes, one is in Japanese, one is in Chinese, and one is in English. Sorry, I wish I knew more.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueEyesToon [/i]
[B]No, your getting starters confused with structures. [/B][/QUOTE]



that's another thing. Could someone explain the difference between structures and starters?
Posted
[size=1]In March there will be new starters.
They will be the Joey (Which includes Red-Eyes) and Pegasus Starters.
These decks are the Structures that were released in Japan.

There is no information about the Kaiba and Yugi "Strucutres".
There has been a rumor about UD releasing Kaiba and Yugi "Starter Expansions" (Which would be the Japanese K&Y Structures).
UD has not said naything about this.

Japanese Pegasus Structure = Pegasus Starter
Japanese Joey Structure = Pegasus Starter

As far as other deck sgo, there are no announcements.
There was a rumor about a Marik deck, but nothing specified yet.

The Mai, Weevil, and Rex deck s do not exist.
I havn't heard anything about this. There are no plans for these decks to the best of my knowledge.[/size]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueEyesToon [/i]
[B]No, your getting starters confused with structures. There's gonna be a Joey, Pegasus, Mai, Weevil, Rex, Yugi, and Kaiba. Y\Joey's has the red eyes, Pegasus's has all the toons and toom world, and Kaiba's had three BEWDs and a BEUD, oh yeah, and the Kaiba structure blue eyes, one is in Japanese, one is in Chinese, and one is in English. Sorry, I wish I knew more. [/B][/QUOTE]

Please keep your fake info to yourself.

There are Jounouchi, Pegasus, Kaiba, and Yugi structures present. Presently, Yugi's Structure Deck is the most impressive due to the fact that it has many staples used in decks. For Beatdown players, and those wanting the Light Speed Summon Combo from theOtaku's combo section, Kaizer Seahorse will come with that. Pegasus structure helps out the Toon players with stuff like Toon Index etc. Jounouchi has some beatdown characteristics, but its best advantages come with APS(e. Jinzo), REBD, and Command Knight for Warrior sub type decks.
Guest gojita896
Posted
the only new decks are joey, Mai, and Teia.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Please keep your fake info to yourself.

There are Jounouchi, Pegasus, Kaiba, and Yugi structures present. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Altron has said it all. There are no new forthcoming US decks other than Pegasus and Joey. Everything else is purely speculation until more information is released. Topic closed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...