Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] [color=crimson] [FONT=century gothic] Has anyone seen the movie The transporter? What did you think of it? I thought this movie was brilliantly awesome, well choreographed and gripping :D There was some really tight action scenes, car chases and a whole lot else. It

Some of my favorite scenes are [spoiler] When the triads or whatever blow up his house with missiles, and the tight car chase scene at the beginning of the movie. Also, the whole people smuggling storyline, where they held those chinise immigrants in a container was a unique twist. plus the tight scene at the end, the truck chase! [/spoiler]

All in all, I though this was a great movie. [/size] [/color] [/FONT]
Posted
i saw a few commercials for it, nothing to big. I never went to see it, but it sounds interesting, i might cetch it on dvd.

[b][size=1]Please do not attach erroneous images purely for the sake of hosting. --Elite[/size][/b]
  • 5 months later...
Posted
I watched this movie today and thought it was pretty sick. Its quite refreshing to see some new fight scenes, e.g the oil slick scene. That was pretty good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...