Yu Yu Hakusho! Posted December 13, 2002 Posted December 13, 2002 I got my friend the Kaiba deck for her b-day the other day. Has anyone else seen these in the stores? They are only like 12 bucks, that's dirt cheap for 43 regular cards, 3 special holographic, and one Blue Eyes...the Yugi Deck has a holo. Dark Magician.... OK, I may sound like an idiot, but I don't know much about the cards of dueling or any of that stuff. I basically just like the show and the cards. I'm still learning so cut me some slack.
Solo Tremaine Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]The Yugi and Kaiba decks are widely available more or less anywhere in the US. I can't see much point to this thread, so I'm going to close it. If you feel this is really important, it could be put into an existing thread about decks. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts