Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what happens after cardcaptors


Recommended Posts

Guest Vengenceuk
Posted
does any1 no what happens after cardcapters ive checked loads of sites and i cant ge tthe info please help
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho! [/i]
[B]What do you mean, What happens after Cardcaptors? Do you mean to ask if there is another series after that or something? Please be more specific next time. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was going to say basically the same thing. Doesn't really make any sense...but I'll let him explain himself.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Basically what you saw on your WB affiliate station was the whole series card captors ends after she converts all her cards into the star versions, the only thing else that ties in with the series is the movie. No other series nor movies follow. ;)
Posted
hmm I am not much into Card captors so I couldnt help >.< I only like watched it for two weeks or so and then stopped but that was awhile ago so o_o sorry anyways

[size=1][color=teal]Quick tip: if you can't help, you shouldn't post. It's SPAM, so please avoid it. -Syk3[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...