Fall Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 I just bought his album "Bounce". It's alright, could've been better though. It doesn't have much songs that I like from him. Sure, he's been around for a while. But does anyone here like him? Well not just him....mainly his songs? Everyday, Misunderstood, and some older songs of his are just too great for me not to listen to.
Spikey Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 I'm not to fond of him. Nor his songs. They could be so much better, like you said. My lil' brother loves him though, both him, and his songs. Weird.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 I LOVE BON JOVI!!!! In one night, I went out and bought most of his CD's. He is one of the greatest bands out there, in my opinion. SLippery When Wet(think thats the name, small memory blank).....best CD of theres.
Flash Posted December 14, 2002 Posted December 14, 2002 I only ever heard that one song 'It's my Life'. So yeah, that's the only thing I've heard of Bon Jovi... And that wasn't bad, I guess. Lemme guess--He has better stuff.
Fall Posted December 16, 2002 Author Posted December 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final Flash [/i] [B]Lemme guess--He has better stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]The song you heard is in my opinion one of his best songs out in recent time. Though there are others....sort of a different track in singing though. And their quite good. :twitch:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now