Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has any one seen thi anime? My friend saw the first ep at his cousin's house and he said it was great. He said i should buy it, but he almost always has the opposite opinion about stuff then me. If anyone has seen it, what did you think of it? Should I buy it? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
It's a pretty decent OVA/Movie, pretty good in plot and action. Though personally I wouldn't buy it again unless it was under 20 dollars paying 30 dollars for Shadow Skill is not worth it.

It's an average anime, I suggest though you rent it before you buy it, or borrow it off your friend first.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I saw part of it before, though I cant remember much of the story. I only remember good fighting and good blood ^^
Posted
It is a pretty decent anime following the quest of a fighter called Gao Ban of the Black Howling if I remember correctly, his sister (adoptive) is a famed fighter who raised him since he was young, he used to be a mute until coming face to face with his idol, Scarface

If it's expensive then don't buy it, try to get it cheaper like I did ^_^
Posted
I have only seen the episode in which the brother and sister go to a deserted town.
Never would I have expected to see so much blood...or such a bullying sister.
Posted
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I thought it was pretty good. I only saw the movie I believe..but besides that it's not a type that you'd buy...and also to let you know...If you have the Encore Action channel(cable comp.) Try looking for it on that sometimes....They play some pretty good animes on there on Firday nights..See if you can check it out on there!!!
Posted
[b][size=1]
I never saw an episode of it. I didn't know it had a series.
I saw two movies on it, and both had slightly different storylines from each other, and different animation.

But yeah, I didn't know there was a series :([/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]
I never saw an episode of it. I didn't know it had a series.
I saw two movies on it, and both had slightly different storylines from each other, and different animation.

But yeah, I didn't know there was a series :([/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Come to think of it...Your right.. I thought it was a series because it seemed to just end to suddenly...But it was just 2 short movies I saw.... I'm sorry about that... I now correct myself!!!!!:blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...