kakkarot ssj4 Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 yeah the buu saga is finally coming to virginia (on sept. 10) hurray.
Neo_ladie Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 Thank goodness:smirk: I am soooooooo sick of watching the cell saga :rolleyes: I saw some of the episodes of the buu saga on a website and they looked petty kewl :cool:
Cloud_Strife Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [B]I've seen some of the World Tournament and Great Saiyaman, but none hen they were actually fighting Buu, but we won't see Buu for a while, they have to do the After World Tournament, Great Saiyaman, World Tournament, then they fight Buu...:sigh:...more waiting[/B] :( :( :( :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now