Rei Posted December 21, 2002 Posted December 21, 2002 [COLOR=red]On this game could someone help me with the part in level 2 the Wing Dungeon? How do I get past the third room when I move the black onto the black platform thing?[/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted December 22, 2002 Posted December 22, 2002 [color=indigo]*blinks* ...Ah, I see what you're talking about now. You mean the room where you have to push the block around onto the black square, and have the right color facing up when it's on the square, right? Okay, to do that, push the block two spaces to the right, one up, one left, one down, and then all the way over to the left until you get it onto the black square.[/color]
Rei Posted December 22, 2002 Author Posted December 22, 2002 [color=red]Are you sure because what you say isn't possible? I've tried and it won't fit.[/color]
Desbreko Posted December 23, 2002 Posted December 23, 2002 [color=indigo]Um...well, that's how I remember doing it, and that's what the player's guide says to do... If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.[/color]
Rei Posted December 23, 2002 Author Posted December 23, 2002 [color=red]Thanks I've figured out how to do it.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now